- CTV Your Morning Trident Feature
- Jamaican Gem – A secluded and spectacular stay awaits at the boutique resort Trident Hotel
- Why Port Antonio is the New Jamaican Hot Spot – Calgary Sun
- Why Port Antonio is the New Jamaican Hot Spot – Canoe.com
- Why Port Antonio is the New Jamaican Hot Spot – Edmonton Sun
- Why Port Antonio is the New Jamaican Hot Spot – Ottawa Sun
- Why Port Antonio is the New Jamaican Hot Spot – Toronto Sun
- Why Port Antonio is the New Jamaican Hot Spot – Winnipeg Sun
- ‘If There’s Ever Been A Garden Of Eden, This Is It’ – POSTMEDIA
- EliteTraveler: Spa of the week – Trident Spa
- Why Port Antonio is the new Jamaican hot spot
- Summer Final Swanky Retreats
- 10 Spas with Food-Based Treatments
- Town & Country Travel – Spring/Summer 2015.
- Conde Nast Traveler – Port Antonio, Jamaica: Finding Old-World Glamour at a Spring Break Stalwart. February 16, 2015
- The Daily Meal – 10 Undiscovered Gems in Jamaica. Dec. 20, 2014
- Billboard – A Jamaica Hotel for Work and Play.
- The Sunday Telegraph – Step Into Another Caribbean
- Luxury Travel Advisor Geejam Collection
- Unmatched Luxyury & Jamaican Culture in Port Antonio
- Chic Boutiques for Sexy Getaway
- 12 Ways to Explore Port Antonio and The East
- Great Trip For Expectant Moms
- Peace Party
- Weekender : Jamaica
- Anywhere Anywhere
- Anywhere Anywhere – Local Lowdowns
- A selection of new luxury hotels have hit the Jamaican shores over the last few months.
- Five spa treatments that showcase Jamaica’s homegrown ingredients.
- Secluded hotels perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Top holiday resorts for Valentine’s Day romance to wow your lover
- Unspoiled Jamaica & a Hollywood Getaway
- Quiet Getaway for Top Musicians
- Marie Claire Magazine
- 8 Top Romantic Getaways in Jamaica
- Geejam & Trident featured on the popular consumer lifestyle
Media inquires please contact
Errol Flynn is said to have called this part of Jamaica the prettiest woman he ever met.
This place was amazing! The customer service was over the top. It was our honeymoon and they took care of us. I recommend checking out Frenchman's cove, the Blue Lagoon and Boston Jerk at a minimum. Enjoy! - Jay Rome